Posts

King Charles 'shocked and saddened' over soldier's 'unexplained' death at horse show he attended

Buckingham Palace said King Charles III was "shocked and saddened" to find out a British soldier died after a fall at a horse show the royal was attending this week. The soldier died during a display of the King’s Troop, Royal Horse Artillery at the Royal Windsor Horse Show on Friday evening. The unidentified soldier fell after leaving the arena following the display, and despite being treated, their injuries were serious, and they died at the scene, the Thames Valley Police said in a release. The police said the horse show would continue as planned on Saturday but without another display of the King’s Troop, Royal Horse Artillery. PRINCESS ANNE ADMITS HOSPITAL STAFF HAD TO FILL IN 'THE BLANKS’ AFTER SUFFERING CONCUSSION, MEMORY LOSS Charles attended the horse show, which is on the grounds of Windsor Castle, along with his younger brother Prince Edward , the Duke of Edinburgh, and his wife Sophie, the Duchess of Edinburgh, their daughter Lady Louise, who was working at t...

WHO declares Ebola outbreak in Central Africa a public health emergency after 80 suspected deaths

The World Health Organization declared an Ebola outbreak in Central Africa an international public health emergency on Sunday after dozens of suspected deaths were reported in the Democratic Republic of Congo and neighboring Uganda. The outbreak, caused by the Bundibugyo virus, does not meet the criteria for a pandemic emergency, the WHO said. The declaration follows reports of 80 suspected deaths, eight laboratory-confirmed cases and 246 suspected cases as of Saturday across at least three health zones in the Democratic Republic of Congo, including Bunia, Rwampara and Mongbwalu. The development comes as global health officials continue monitoring a rare hantavirus outbreak tied to the MV Hondius cruise ship, which left multiple passengers and crew members sick, and caused three deaths. NEW EBOLA OUTBREAK LEAVES 65 DEAD AS OFFICIALS WARN OF CROSS-BORDER SPREAD As of May 13, the WHO said 11 hantavirus cases had been identified in connection with the cruise outbreak, including eight co...

Trump celebrates after UN climate committee moves away from its most extreme global warming scenario

President Donald Trump on Saturday blasted Democratic climate policies after scientists moved away from one of the most extreme global warming scenarios previously used in United Nations-backed climate modeling. "GOOD RIDDANCE! After 15 years of Dumocrats promising that 'Climate Change' is going to destroy the Planet, the United Nations TOP Climate Committee just admitted that its own projections (RCP8.5) were WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!" Trump wrote on Truth Social. Trump accused Democrats of using climate fears to justify energy policies and government spending. "For far too long Climate Activism has been used by Dumocrats to scare Americans, push horrible Energy Polices , and fund BILLIONS into their bogus research programs," he continued. "Unlike the Dumocrats, who use Climate Alarmism nonsense to push their GREEN NEW SCAM, my Administration will always be based on TRUTH, SCIENCE, and FACT!" DAVID MARCUS: NEW YORK TIMES ANNOUNCES THE END OF THE CLIMA...

Red-state auditor reports 'explosion' of fraud tips as he targets state employees 'racking up' taxpayer waste

Nebraska’s top auditor says fraud complaints are surging as waste, fraud, and abuse dominate the national conversation, telling Fox News Digital that his own crackdown has uncovered alleged misuse of taxpayer resources inside state government. "It’s just extraordinary the explosion of phone calls and allegations and emails and so forth that are pouring into my office," Nebraska State Auditor Mike Foley said as the fraud crackdown have become a national news story and the Trump administration, led by Vice President JD Vance, unleashed a task force to root out fraud.  "And as the media focuses on this more and more, it just makes the phone ring all the more, which is fine. We’re happy to receive those calls and try to filter through them and find out which ones are the most legitimate ones for us to pursue. But it’s clearly on the rise." Foley, speaking with Fox News Digital from the State Financial Officers Foundation conference in Clearwater, Florida, is sounding ...

Trump says Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, second in command of ISIS globally, killed in US-Nigerian operation

President Donald Trump announced late Friday that U.S. and Nigerian forces carried out an operation that killed a global ISIS leader. Trump identified the terrorist as Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, whom he described as ISIS’s second-in-command globally. "Tonight, at my direction, brave American forces and the Armed Forces of Nigeria flawlessly executed a meticulously planned and very complex mission to eliminate the most active terrorist in the world from the battlefield," Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social. "Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, second in command of ISIS globally, thought he could hide in Africa , but little did he know we had sources who kept us informed on what he was doing," Trump continued. "He will no longer terrorize the people of Africa, or help plan operations to target Americans." 100 US TROOPS LAND IN NIGERIA AS ISLAMIC MILITANTS THREATEN WEST AFRICA REGIONAL SECURITY Trump also thanked the Nigerian government for its cooperation in the mission. ...

Route 66 centennial spurs tourism in historic small towns

As U.S. Route 66 turns 100 years old, travelers are searching for the brightest motels, most unique attractions and tastiest diners to celebrate its centennial. The things Route 66 travelers seek today are the same ones that drew people out during the road’s heyday. "[The] trucking industry increased like 700% between 1939 and 1964. In 1964, 80% of people vacationed by automobile," Route 66 author, Jim Hinckley, told Fox News.  Historic Route 66 runs through dozens of towns — some have grown into larger cities, while others are now the bones of what once was. ROUTE 66: AN AMERICAN CELEBRATION, ALONG WITH AMERICA'S 250TH ANNIVERSARY "Think 1939, you’ve got a million cars coming through your town in a year. And after the war, that increases, and all of a sudden it’s like someone turned off the tap," Hinckley said. That vision becomes clear as travelers pass rundown businesses in dozens of small towns across the eight states. During that stretch is the Texas town...

Bronx man convicted of running secret Chinese police station in Manhattan used to monitor dissidents

A New York man was convicted Wednesday of helping operate a secret Chinese government-linked police station in Manhattan used to monitor dissidents, federal prosecutors said. Lu Jianwang, 64, a U.S. citizen also known as "Harry Lu" from the Bronx , was convicted by a jury on two counts related to operating an overseas police station in New York City on behalf of China’s Ministry of Public Security (MPS), as well as obstruction of justice for destroying evidence. According to prosecutors, Lu and his co-defendant, Chen Jinping, acted as illegal agents of the Chinese government beginning in 2022 and established what authorities described as the first known overseas Chinese police station in the United States. Chen pleaded guilty in 2024 to conspiring to act as an agent of the People’s Republic of China in connection with the operation. CALIFORNIA MAYOR ACCUSED OF SECRETLY WORKING FOR CHINA, SPREADING PROPAGANDA WHILE IN OFFICE: FEDS Prosecutors said the station operated out of ...